Grace Christian Counseling Ministries
Grace Christian Counseling Ministries and Houston Bible College
Christian Counseling Training I
Title: Introduction to Christian Counseling (22 Hours)
Ask yourself these seven important questions:
- Have you felt the call to be a Christian counselor?
- Do people find it easy to talk to you about their problems?
- Do you want to help them with solid Biblical truths?
- Do you want to improve your counseling skills?
- Do you want a Biblical understanding of the issues of life?
- Do you want a deeper understanding of the Word of God?
- Do you want to be a part of a caring helping ministry?
Since 1999, we have been very active in developing and teaching a more comprehensive approach towards professional level counseling for ministers, counselors, and laypeople. Our classes are designed to equip you with the necessary tools to identify and minister to the needs of individuals in the church and community at large from a competent, faith-based, Christian perspective.
The Introduction to Christian Counseling class is designed to give you foundational, specific instruction in the model and methodology of Biblical counseling from a Christian perspective. It will provide the solid foundation needed for applying the principles of Christian Counseling. This course will benefit all who wish to learn how to apply Biblical principles to the issues of life.
· Principles of Christian Counseling
· The Nature of Man
· Understanding Emotions
· Understanding Human Behavior
· Effective Five Step Counseling Model
· Specific Counseling Outlines
Class Dates: May 1, 2, 8 & 9, 2020.
Class Times: Fridays, from 6pm to 10pm. Saturday, from 9am to 4pm.
Class Location: 1906 Treble Dr. - Suite 22. Humble, Texas 77338
For more information about the classes, contact Dr. Carrie Kitay at 281-413-3405 or by email at email@example.com