Grace Christian Counseling Ministries
Grace Christian Counseling Ministries & Houston Bible College
Title: Biblical Principles of Counseling (22 hours)
Ask yourself these seven important questions:
- Have you felt the call to counsel others?
- Do people find it easy to talk to you about their problems?
- Do you want to help them with solid Biblical truths?
- Do you want to improve your counseling skills?
- Do you want a Biblical understanding of the issues of life?
- Do you want a deeper understanding of the Word of God?
- Do you want to be a part of a caring helping ministry?
Since 1999, we have been very active in developing and teaching a comprehensive approach towards professional level counseling to ministers, counselors, and laypeople. Our classes are designed to equip you with the necessary tools to identify and minister to the needs of individuals in the church and community at large from a competent, faith-based, Christian perspective.
This course teaches the foundational principles of Biblical counseling that will assist any believer with a sincere desire to counsel according to God's Word. This course is designed to equip you to answer the tough counseling questions based upon the eternal principles found in the Word of God. This book helps you to understand problems from a Biblical, Christ-centered basis and to teach you how to apply Biblical principles for the resolution of those problems.
- Overview of the Counseling Process
- Counseling Principles
- The Model of Man
- Specific Counseling Helps
Class dates: May 15, 16, 22, & 23, 2020
Friday classes - 6pm to 10pm
Saturday classes - 9am to 4pm
Classes are held at: Houston Bible College
1906 Treble Dr. Suite 22
Humble, Texas 77338
Questions? Call Dr. Carrie Kitay: 281-413-3405 or email at email@example.com.
Click here to Register.